Last updated December 10, 2015
Website Intended Audience
This Website is intended for and directed to residents of the United States of America . This Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13.
THE INFORMATION INCLUDING ANY, ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED SOLELY AS A GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE WEBSITE.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE. WHILE WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY ASSURANCES, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
You may not copy, change or reuse the Website, any updates to them or any part of them including the software incorporated in them.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Website, or interfere with any other use of this Website, including, any user's ability to engage in real-time activities through this Website; (ii) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including to scrape, data mine, monitor or copy any of the material on this Website; (iii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website, or to engage in any other unauthorized purpose without the express prior written consent of Site Owner; (iv) otherwise use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website; or (v) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Your Account and Password
When you first register to use the Website you may be prompted to create a password. You must keep your password secret and not give it to anyone else or let them use your account. You must not use anyone else’s password or account. You must inform us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of or access to your password or account. We will not be responsible if you suffer any harm or loss because you do not keep your password secret, if you let someone else use your account, if you use someone else’s password or account, or if you become aware of or suspect unauthorized use of your password or account but do not tell us promptly.
Privacy and Consent to Use Data
The information communicated on the Website constitutes an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through the Website or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically, subject to local privacy laws, and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
We have created, or may create in the future, certain areas, such as message boards and chat rooms, within the Website where members can upload and share their thoughts, comments, product reviews, pictures, videos and the like with other members (collectively, “Forums”). These Forums may be available to registered members of the Website only. To help ensure that the text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, messages, posts, data, information, or other materials posted by users (collectively, the "User Content") is beneficial for the greater community, we have established some basic rules for everyone to follow.
In addition, if a Forum is provided within the Website, it may allow users to post questions to be answered by experts engaged by us. Where applicable, these experts are paid by us for their time in responding to members’ questions, but the opinions they express are their own. We are providing access to the experts and their guidance in the Forum solely as an informational and educational service to members of the Website.
Our policy for this Website is to review User Content, as far as practical, either before or after such User Content is posted. Pre-moderation means that the User Content will not be posted to the Forum and cannot be accessed or viewed by other Website members until we have reviewed it and determined that the User Content is suitable for posting to the Forum. This process also means that User Content submitted for posting will not be posted in real time and may never be posted if we determine that it is unsuitable for the Website. Post-moderation means that User Content will be reviewed by us once it is already posted on the Website. Post-moderated User Content that Site Owner determines does not comply with these Terms or is otherwise unsuitable for the Website will be removed from the Website, without notice to the User.
User Content must be appropriate for the Forum. Without limiting the reasons for which User Content may be rejected by us, we may reject, edit or remove any User Content that does not comply with any Community Guidelines that we provide, which you must read prior to posting any User Content on the Website.
By submitting User Content for posting at a Forum, you also (1) confirm that you are entitled to post or transmit User Content; (2) agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you submit for posting; and (3) grant to Site Owner and its affiliated entities an irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free right and license to use, your User Content in any way on the Website and on any other Website owned or operated by Site Owner or its affiliates (as well as on any social media sites associated with the Site Owner or its affiliates).
We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in or derived from any User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Therefore please do not submit or send to us any ideas, suggestion or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. You will not have any claim against us with respect to any use or non-use of User Content, When you submit User Content, you understand that we will have the right, but not the obligation, to use, display and publish your name, photograph, likeness, voice, performance, biographical information and/or statements, throughout the world in perpetuity on the Website and on any affiliate or successor Website or social media channels owned or operated by us or our affiliates. If we make use of any of these rights, you understand and agree that you shall not receive any other consideration, payment, notification or credit, nor will you have any approval over how Site Owner uses them.
You acknowledge that the Forums contain the opinions and views of other users. You acknowledge further that we are not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content on the Website. You understand and agree that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who posted the Content. You understand and agree that you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
We reserve the right at any time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your ability to upload User Content and/or your ability to access User Content with or without notice, at our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of User Content.
Remember that all User Content you submit to the Website through a mobile device will be stored on that mobile device. The security and safety of your mobile device, and the information and materials contained on it, as well as any password you use on your device and to access the Website are your sole responsibility.
Storage of User Content
We may impose a maximum amount of storage for User Content on the Website. We are not responsible for any loss or harm you may suffer as a result of any deletion or failure to store any messages, communications or other User Content associated with maintaining the maximum amount of storage.
Disclaimer of Warranties With Respect to Use of Website
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SITE OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, LEGAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SITE OWNER DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. SITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SITE OWNER OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitations of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SITE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF INCOME, SAVING OR PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS, OR WEBSITES; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION); (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT SITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
The trademarks and brand names displayed on this Website are the property of Site Owner, its affiliates or third party owners. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by Site Owner without our prior written consent. You may not use or display any other trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website without the permission of their owners.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We ask our users to respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, we have designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement who can be reached through the “Contact Us” section of this website (located here) if filled out further to the process outlined in paragraphs 1-6 below, via the phone numbers listed on our Contact Us page, and/or via a letter with the below six (6) pieces of information sent to the following address: Copyright Complaint c/o Consumer Care Center, 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJ 08558.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information through the process described below:
- A listing of the accurate First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Physical Address of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- If using the “Contact Us” page, selection of the “Concern or Complaint” option under the “Subject of Email” section of the form;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed with an original signature. If submitting via our “Contact Us” form, please provide this information in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form, including an electronic signature at the end of your description (e.g., /name/);
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (including a specific link/URL where possible);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, to be included in the complaint, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, to be included in the complaint letter, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form (which will contain your “electronic signature” as required in item three (3) above).
1. A listing of the accurate First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Physical Address of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. If using the “Contact Us” page, selection of the “Concern or Complaint” option under the “Subject of Email” section of the form;
3. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed with an original signature. If submitting via our “Contact Us” form, please provide this information in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form, including an electronic signature at the end of your description (e.g., /name/);
4. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (including a specific link/URL where possible);
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, to be included in the complaint, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, to be included in the complaint letter, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form (which will contain your “electronic signature” as required in item three (3) above).
Upon receipt of the notification containing all of the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- We shall forward the notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber"); and
- We shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
1. We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. We shall forward the notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber"); and
3. We shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Modification or Suspension of the Website
We will make reasonable efforts to make the Website available but we may from time to time need to interrupt, restrict, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website or parts of it without notice. We will not be responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer as a result of such actions.
Links to Third Party Sites
Modifications to these Terms
Severability of Agreement
All Sections shall survive the termination of the right to use the Website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name